Thursday, February 23, 2023

Surgery tomorrow 2.24.23




 There is so much on my mind as I await my surgery tomorrow morning. I’m finally having my laparoscopy surgery for my incredibly heavy cycles. I most likely have  endometriosis, scar tissue, uterine polyps, and blocked Fallopian tubes. I would love to get pregnant at some point after this, but even if our time is over in that department, I am hopeful that the surgery will improve my cycles and I won’t be incapacitated for 17 days out of the month.

There are so many unknowns, and me as the type A person that I am, I want to control everything. I got the kids and myself to confession and Mass on Tuesday and Ash Wednesday service on Wednesday. This Lent for me will be taking it easy, trying to stay calm and even and letting God take control. I lost my voice a week ago, and every time I try to raise my voice, it’s gone again, so maybe God is trying to get me to yell so much. Lol. 

I’m praying that surgery goes well tomorrow, that we can have peace in our family during Lent and we can eventually have more babies here on Earth. I want to be a Saint, I want my family to become saints. Lord Jesus, help me to surrender to your Will and do everything for your glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment