Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring offers new hope

As I took a walk with the kids and Ms. N today, I realized how much we have been through over the last few years. Too much to go into right now, but it was so nice to see the children smiling and enjoying a cool spring walk (yes the weather man lied, it was supposed to be 54 and sunny today, it was not!)

James and I have some challenges ahead. James cannot eat solids and has some strange reactions when he does.

I am exhausted ALL THE TIME. It isn't PPD, or anything else doctors can pinpoint right now. My blood work is off, red blood cells are a funky shape, body not absorbing vitamins and minerals, very low body weight, very low body temp, thyroid is up and down, and no one can tell me what the problem seems to be. I guess time will tell for both of us.

The snow has finally melted from the yard and I saw a robin today, there is hope for a brighter spring and summer ahead. There seems to be challenges at every turn, I got winded today and my leg quit about a block into our walk.

I am still encountering spills and setbacks along the way, but I hope to get stronger and more independent as the year progresses. I pray I can get rid of this cane and keep up with my very energetic children.

Once we know more about James, I will write. Until then, I will try to keep up with this blog and give interesting posts about the family and kids. Enjoy the smiling twosome!!! :) Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment